Sell Courses Online is currently looking to fill a part-time, Sr. Content Editor/Manager position. This position will be approximately 10 to 15 hours a week, with the potential to become full-time in the future.
As part of this position, you will be working closely with the founder and a couple of awesome writers.
See the job responsibilities, requirements, pay, and how to apply below.
- Edit content written by authors
- Check grammar, flow, and general style of content
- Ensure content is formatted according to Sell Courses Online guidelines
- Make sure affiliate links are correct and inserted properly
- Add internal links to other articles as needed
- Make sure titles are both SEO friendly and “catchy”
- Ensure that Surfer SEO guidelines are met for On-Page SEO (keywords, title, meta descriptions)
- Coordinate with the designer to get the graphics designed.
- Approximately 10 to 15 hours a week; with the potential to become full-time in the future.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to communicate well and provide feedback to authors when they miss something…or praise when they do something excellent.
- Solid knowledge of SEO; particularly on-page SEO.
- Interested in digital marketing and online courses.
- Experience building your own websites or blogging is preferred.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work from home/remote work
- Flexible schedule/work any hours you want.
Please note that a “test” assignment is required before submitting the application for this position. You can see the test assignment and submit the application by clicking the Apply button below.