I'm looking for a writer to cover a variety of articles on the 'best' software products in specific categories.
I need someone who wants to start a working relationship, and contribute multiple articles per month. I need someone professional who meets deadlines. I need someone who understands the basics of SEO and can structure a post (h2s, body content) around keywords.
If you do well here, we'll have PLENTY of opportunities going forward.
They're going to be list articles that describe the features and benefits of various software. Like the "11 best" part that we have in this article: https://www.practiceignition.com/blog/accounting-practice-management-software
There will be research involved! You will need to research each piece of software to find its benefits, pricing and features.
These lists will be big, ranging from 20-50 software products. Each one will be around 100 words each making the total article lengths around 2,000-5,000 words.
Topics may include:
- Time Management Software
- Small Business Management Software
- Payroll Software for Accountants
- Must submit previous work samples upon applying
- Must give time estimate for completion
- Text must be completely original - it will be checked for plagiarism
- Tone must be informative and professional
- Posts must be well-researched and accurate
If successful, the writer will be chosen automatically for the next five posts. Also, I know a lot of clients drag their feet on hiring/payment. I'm looking to move quickly.