Do you have a love and passion for health and wellness? Have you written for a health and wellness blog site before? Do you have advertising and marketing experience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may be interested in this job opportunity at Green & Savvy. Green & Savvy is a health and wellness blog site that focuses on holistic health. I promote conscious, healthy and natural living, with a bit of a flare and savviness. The content is fresh, minimalist and to the point.
Our focused topics are:
Emotional Life/Self Love
Green and Savvy was founded in 2020 by myself Shanelle Butler. I write for young people and entrepreneurs looking to lead a healthier lifestyle for themselves and their families. There are 2 sides to this business: Personal and Entrepreneural.
On the personal side, by exploring the categories of life, Green and Savvy will provide fresh content gathered from real-life stories, experts in their field, research, and the best-known solutions based on trending topics and our audiences' most pressing questions. On the entrepreneurship side of things we bring the best devices, apps, programs and equipment to our audience who are looking to start or grow their health and wellness business.
I am a health coach with a focus on gut and hormone health. I have been writing mainly for these topics in the past few years but I am expanding and writing on more topics for a wider reach.
What you will bring to the table…
- A high success rate, results and the ability to provide exceptional work. There is no room for error. Work must be clean, properly formatted and easy to read.
- Experience using AI tools such as Jasper and Surfer SEO to create SEO friendly content in a short space of time. Being able to write using AI tools is a must.
- Experience in using tools such as BuzzSumo, Ahrefs and SEMrush and use the information gathered to create better content for readers.
- English as a first language, no exceptions.
- Proper grammar skills, diverse writing skills and can write to different audiences and tones.
- The ability to generate content that online users actually want to read by Understanding Search Intent.
- Fresh and unique ideas tailored to the business.
- Must be properly educated and have the necessary background and experience in marketing and advertising. A passion for health and wellness could be a bonus.
- Knowledge of the latest internet marketing tools, methods, and practices, such as AI, SEO, PPC, blogs, keywords, and social media.
I will share my ideas for topics to write on. You, the SEO content writer will research using Ahrefs, Google trends etc. to determine if the topic has potential to build backlinks, generate traffic and revenue through affiliate marketing. I expect suggestions based on data on what other topics we can write on and why we can't, that can bring traffic and revenue to the company.
You will be provided with templates, keywords, guidelines and a timeframe. In this beginning stage we will be posting every 6 days. Informational and Transactional posts are the backbone of the business.
Payment is based on experience and writing skills as well as your preference.
There is room for growth and bonuses as I will need someone to do outreach for guest blog posts, building partnerships and so on when the time comes. I'm truly looking for a partner!
Submit your resume to [email protected]
Along with: (In the order)
First and Last Name
Country of Residence and time zone?
Number of year's experience?
When are you available to start?
Why are you interested in applying for this position?
Do you have any experience writing on health and wellness topics, including other topics listed in the job post?
Have you run successful niche sites or started a blog? If so, kindly share.
What marketing experience do you have?
Share 3 links of relevant content you've written recently.
The job description lists 9 specific requirements we expect from you. Kindly speak to each one with examples/references if possible, to show that you would be a good fit for the company.
Looking forward to meeting you!