About The Company
SL Media owns and operates a portfolio of websites focused on providing high-quality, expertly-written content that ranks #1 on Google. Our sites combined drive 3+ million engaged visitors per month.
What Is The Role?
We’re seeking to hire an expert financial planner writer to produce 2 articles per week for one of our websites.
We will provide you with the topics to write about in advance. Every topic will come with a detailed content brief that outlines the sub-topics to include in the article.
Articles will range from 1500-2500 words in length.
We will work with you on your areas of expertise and interest, but topics may include any of the following:
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Tax planning
- Budgeting & saving
- Debt management
- Small business finance
- Real estate investing
- College saving
- Practice management for FPs
- Compliance and regulatory issues for FPs
- Technology tools for FPs
- Advanced portfolio management for FPs
- Professional development for FPs
- Tax planning for high-net-worth clients
- Retirement income planning
- Insurance planning for businesses
This is a remote job opportunity.
Experience & Requirements
It is considered an asset if you are a Certified Financial Planner. In addition, the following experience is mandatory:
- Prior experience as a writer in the financial planning industry
- Strong research capability
- Strong attention to detail
- A willingness to commit to the role long-term
- You can write articles on your own schedule (we don’t care when you work)
- You’ll get exposure to our existing readership (100k+ monthly)
- You’ll establish yourself as an expert in the financial planning space by being a published author on an authoritative website
- You’ll have the ability to earn a competitive income
Fill in an application form here: https://forms.gle/QXUrAY2cM35mBxgS7 (this will redirect you to a Google form)
You'll be asked for your writing rate in the application.
Once receiving your application through the link above, we'll reach out to candidates to complete a paid test assignment.
If the test assignment is completed successfully, you'll be invited for an interview.