We have a fast-growing health/food-related website, and we’re looking for a couple of additional writers to create long-form educational articles.
Please read this entire description BEFORE applying!
I’ll keep it short and sweet!
- We’ll assign you topics
- You’ll write a 1,500 word article on the topic
Most of the topics we cover are based on questions people search, so your content will need to clearly answer the question and provide valuable information to help readers solve their problems.
Examples of the types of topics you’ll write about:
- Is Butter Bad For Cholesterol?
- Does Milk Cause Acne?
- English must be your FIRST language
- You must be based in the U.S, Canada, Australia, or U.K
- You must be able to follow instructions. We have a detailed content guideline doc that you’ll be required to adhere to
- You must be willing to do research. The topics we cover are related to health, so it’s critical that we provide readers with accurate information—not assumptions or guesses.
- Follow SEO best-practices
- Have experience writing long-form educational articles that answer queries
- You must accept our pay rate noted below
- You must be comfortable having content published under your name
What we offer:
- We pay a starting rate of $70/article. This can increase over time, but everyone starts at this rate.
- A byline in every article you write
- Immediate payment once your article is submitted, reviewed, and approved.
- Flexibility. As long as you submit your article by the deadline, we don’t care when you work
- Complete the application below
- If chosen, we’ll send you an email with more information
- We’ll give you a paid test article to start