Do you consider yourself an expert in creating content for niche websites? Or, do you pride yourself in doing research based on comprehensive outlines and writer briefs?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of authority niche sites - 10 to be exact. We’ve already begun a huge investment project to scale the sites, and now we're looking for an expert writer who can help us expand even further. The sites have recently been redesigned, and now we're looking to rewrite the old content, as well as produce a steady stream of new posts in the future.
We're looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C websites. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help our projects achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the website.
- Create engaging content for a variety of different websites
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve project goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We provide comprehensive writer briefs for every article request, as well as MarketMuse optimization links. Combine that with our detailed documentation and you have the tools to deliver exactly what we're asking for, with minimal questions. Easy!
We are based out of the Midwestern United States, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results for the websites in our portfolio.
Still reading? Great!
- You're a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Trendline SEO broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
Trendline SEO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.