We are looking for a freelance writer with 5+ years writing experience in Strength and Conditioning with a focus on MMA/Combat Arts to write copy that not only helps launch our new site, www.fightingartshealthlab.com, but supports the ongoing updates to the site.
The purpose of your work will encompass the following areas:
(1) Deliver well written content that provides a valuable and meaningful experience to satisfy visitors informational needs,
(2) Motivate visitors to opt in to our eNewsletter as a result of the value delivered in the articles,
(3) Drive ongoing engagement with the content on the website,
(4) Create highly motivating affiliate marketing content to entice readers to further explore marketing partners offers.
Here is a breakdown of the need:
52 posts ~750 to 1,250 words each (once a week)
12 quizzes ~400 words each (once a month)
1 ebook ~8,000 words (once a year)
Your cover letter must include the following to be considered:
- Overview of your martial arts experience
- Links to 3 to 5 affiliate marketing pieces you’ve published elsewhere; again, preference is to see pieces that have social media engagement and are sales/affiliate marketing oriented
- What you charge per word.
- Preference given to those whose qualifications include all of the above plus a degree in any one of the following areas: physical therapy, athletic training, exercise science and others that cover human physiology, human anatomy, athletic injury prevention, kinesiology, community health, sports nutrition, therapeutic exercise and biomechanics
Finally, please note we will contact only those that we feel best match the needs of this assignment