We're looking for a writer with a strong scientific background and good understanding of the nuances of hair loss.
This is a part time, on-going position to be the primary writer for our Hairguard blog (Hairguard is a biotech startup helping solve hair loss)
Rigourous scientific research is an important part of our articles and each point must be backed up with references to scientific journals.
Typical articles are 2000-4000 words long and contain 20+ references.
Writing that engages and intrigues the reader is needed - so your ability to discuss scientific concepts and present them simply is important.
Adding personality and original ideas to your articles is also a big plus.
• Be able to write in a conversational tone
• Produce informative posts
• Have personable writing style
• Be great at formatting your own work
- Excellent NATIVE ENGLISH writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- Health and nutrition background such as a dietitian or nutritionist (not necessary but a huge plus)
- Doing research and providing contextual citations to credible sources to back up statements or "arguments"
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - Please only apply via email below!!!
Email [email protected] with subject line: Hair loss writer
- 3 of your best examples of work.
- your rate (cost per word preferred).