We're a media company owning a portfolio of websites, which provide informative and commercial content about the Home Improvement niche. The majority cotent cover around HVAC, flooring, roofing, plumbing, and electrical.
We Are Looking For
Writers with practical experience in ROOFING niche.
- It has to be someone who currently lives in North America.
- Native English speaker only.
- Good at over 2,000 words long-form articles.
- Show logical expression with well-organized structure and brief writing style.
- The ability to search and provide useful information is far more important than language proficiency.
- This is a stable and long-term position.
- You will start with 8,000-12,000 words on a weekly basis after approval.
- Competitive rates of $0.04-$0.07 per approved word.
- Bonuses for in-depth articles with extra research.
- Flexible deadline.
- You should have a PayPal or Payoneer or Upwork account.
- Submit your samples by Google Docs.
How to Apply?
- DO NOT apply via the ProBlogger form. Doing so is considered a voluntary waiver.
- Please contact us via [email protected].
- Please keep in mind to enter "PickComfort Writing Application" in the "Subject" line. Otherwise, we might miss your email.
- Please attach URLs of at least 3 long-form writing samples. We prefer informational content.
- Please provide the following information and answer the questions. (MUST HAVE)
Your Basic Information:
- Which city are you in?
- Your desired rate per word
- Briefly describe your experience in the ROOFING niches (work experience, hobbies, practical experience, or even any experience of hiring a professional to get the job done).
- How much time do you need to write a 2,500-3,000 word article? (Including research time. Use informational content on an unfamiliar topic as the standard.)
- How do you usually do research before writing? Where to get information? What research method do you often use?
- What do you think is a high-quality article?