Do you enjoy learning about diffrent tips and tricks for cleaning and maintaining a home? What about DIY, homemade solutions for cleaning or ways to live a healthier and happier life?
Do you love writing fun, conversational content? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our fun and growing company!
You will be writing very informative, well-researched articles that we can post everyday for our blog. These pieces are around 1,000 words each. Anywhere between 5 articles to 7 articles a week is okay, but we look for a minimum of 5 articles a day.
We're looking for fun, conversational articles that are also extremely informative. We want our readers to learn a lot while also having fun. We believe that if you have fun writing it, our audience will enjoy reading it!
- Excellent, Native-Like English Skills - This is a must. We're looking for writers who can create fun, personality-driven content that pulls the reader in from the very first sentence to the last.
- Experience in researching and writing in-depth articles - 2 years of writing experience is preferred. But if you think you've got the writing chops, don't hesitate to apply :)
- Familiarity with Google Docs. You will upload finished articles to Google Docs
- Fast and reliable internet
- Hard-working & ambitious - We are a fast-growing company looking for team members who are hard-working, ambitious, and always up for a challenge!
- Really loves and enjoys learning about home care and maintenance topics!
Apply here: https://forms.gle/LzNJPL84Attdzkgw8
We're looking for someone who has a fun writing style that's packed with personality!
Anything you can do in the application to show me your style of writing will definitely give you an edge.
Writing samples are critical as this is one of the key things I look at in order to find the perfect candidate.
But you can also show me your style and personality in the final question on the application form. That's one of the key places where I look to see what sort of writing style you have :)
While this is a content-focused role, experience with search engine optimization and copywriting are always a big plus.