We're looking road cyclists to contribute as a writer for our website. You will be writing beginner to intermediate road cycling guides and cycling-related product reviews for a new blog.
- Proficient in the English language
- An active and passionate road cyclist
- Able to provide original photos related to the written topic (photos taken with smartphones are OK)
- Can write on a regular basis (2-4 articles per month)
- Willing to follow our editorial guidelines and open to feedback
- Know how to use Google Docs and capable of using the formatting features (headings, lists, hyperlinks, etc.)
Most of our articles are at least 1500-word long and some are up to 5000 words. You will be paid 0.04 cents per word. This is a flexible work, there are no strict deadlines and you choose your own work time.
All writers, new to professionals are welcome. Please apply using this form: https://bit.ly/3rNvD4y