Freelance, Fully remote, Europe preferred
We need a subject matter expert in the cold email/ outreach space to write high-quality articles that increase qualified traffic to QuickMail.com month over month
QuickMail is one of the leading outreach solutions for growing businesses.
Our mission is to help small & medium-sized businesses all over the world start more conversations with current and potential clients.
Our vision is to help 1 million businesses grow with automated outreach.
We’re currently used by organizations worldwide to reach out to potential clients, generate leads, book meetings, and close deals.
We started in 2014. We’re proudly 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of results-driven co-workers.
This role’s responsibility is to write high-quality (Frase/Surfer score ~100) long-form content and update existing content to improve page rankings and traffic.
That includes handling:
- Creating outlines for articles based on assigned keyword and creative brief
- Write 2-4 2k+ word articles each month
- Write 5-10 updates for existing articles to improve rankings
- Performing research to create valuable content that fulfills the search intent
- Delivering written work at standards and on time
- Revise content based on manager feedback to maximize SEO
Performance measured by:
- Page rank
You have written for a company or product in the email or cold outreach space and can provide examples of your work
Who makes a great fit:
- You love to go deep into a topic to provide valuable insights not found elsewhere
- You’re comfortable giving and receiving direct, candid feedback about written work
- You have good attention to detail and can answer parrot when asked your favorite animal
- You work quickly and communicate proactively
Tools we use:
- Google docs
Q - For Americans, is this a contractor (1099) or employee (W2) position?
A - 1099
Q - How big is the SEO team?
A - The SEO team is currently composed of 5 part-time contractors. Our previous content writer of 3 years is stepping away from writing services. They’ve set the bar high so this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and build on a great foundation.
Q - Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?
A - Nope, with the exception of being present for any scheduled meetings and being available to communicate with your team as needed (they are mostly based in Europe).
Q - What type of culture do you guys have?
A - We are incredibly fast-paced, aim for excellence, and take pride in our work. We welcome anyone with big goals who wants to achieve big things.
Q - Are you looking for investors or selling the company?
A - Absolutely not, we are working for our clients.