At OfficeNinjas, we like to customize positions to people, so if you’ve got the chops to crank out well written content and web copy for an audience of office professionals—this is where we want you. We have a wide range of B2C and B2B writing, editing, and content marketing needs, so we won’t limit you to a role that confines you to a single lane. The big must-have is an intense willingness to understand our audience, craft high-quality content and work with a highly collaborative team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the founders as you become familiar with the brand and its unique community
- Contribute well-written and researched articles to the blog
- Write social media scripts to accompany articles or promote campaigns
- Write marketing material, proposals, and reports for B2B clients (Ninja Labs)
- Work on a wide range of extensive campaigns (Admin Week, Admingling Events, etc)
- Write copy for multiple OfficeNinjas landing pages, drip emails, and customer support
- Openly express ideas and brainstorm in group setting via Slack and phone calls
- Note: Experience in all these areas is not required. We’ll create a position that best caters to your experience, skill set, and interests.
What You Need to Have:
- Availability to consistently work 20 hours a week to start
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working with or have seen the impact admin professionals have on workplaces
- Full understanding of content marketing and content strategy principles
- Ability to adjust priorities to achieve important goals
- Self-motivated to remain current with latest marketing concepts
- Proficiency with Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, WordPress, Asana (or a similar project management tool)
- Excitement and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the willingness to be flexible
How to Apply
OfficeNinjas is the most influential network of office managers, executive assistants, and operations pros—AKA “Ninjas”. We provide our members educational content, tech resources, vetted vendor recommendations, and modern in-person events. Through this mix of resources and opportunities, we’ve built a loyal and enthusiastic following.
In addition to supporting Ninjas, we work with reputable brands that want to reach this targeted audience of workplace buyers by leveraging our in-house marketing agency, Ninja Labs. Through experiential events and relevant content—fine-tuned with an internal focus group of Ninjas—we help brands build awareness and cultivate trust with individuals who impact entire organizations around the world.