Note From Our CEO
"If you don't love strategizing, leading, writing, & editing you're on the wrong page of the Internet. :) If you do, we want to chat with you. Our growing content team has a blast delivering results by leveraging cool technologies to craft helpful content for spiffy brands.” - William Griggs, CEO of 3Ex Holdings.
Do you love to...
- Help others achieve their goals through the written word
- Work on established web properties & help start new ones from scratch
- Work on a diverse set of projects that cover a wide range of topics (nothing boring)
- Take initiative & not orders
- Learn new things & leverage the latest content marketing technologies
- Work when & where is convenient for your schedule
- Help craft the best content possible for our brand, target market, & Google
- Meet deadlines
- Help hire & lead a small team of freelance writers
- Collaborate with a proven marketing team with realistic expectations and respect for your craft
- Have fun & grow professionally
- Get paid fairly & on time
If you repeated the word "nope" as you read through the list above, this is most definitely not the opportunity for you. If you repeated the word "yup" over & over again — keep reading…
Who is 3Ex Holdings?
We are a family of companies that believe a thriving business positively impacts its customers, team, and community resulting in happier people.
With this in mind, we buy and build impactful B2B service businesses that help businesses thrive. Here are just a couple of companies in the 3Ex family: Bailey, VirtualRealityRental.co, Trade Show Labs,
Your Role On The Team:
- This is a part-time, contract position with the potential to transition to a full-time role over the next 3-6 months.
- As Editor, you will report directly to the CEO & lead the content team to ensure success.
- Ultimately, your goal is to convert searchers into visitors & visitors into prospects.
- You will spend 60% of your time writing, 30% editing, & 10% on project management
- After helping to craft our content strategy (yes, you get a say), your role is to take a target keyword, run a Market Muse report, create an outline, own either writing or delegating content creation, edit for clarity, & publish the content.
- Compensation is based on your skills, qualifications, & experience. - $20-40/hr
- Native English Speaker
- Located in the US
- 4+ Years Of Writing & Editing Experience
- Demonstrable Success In Both Writing & Editing Roles
- Demonstrable Success Writing For B2B Companies
- High Standards Of Ethics & Confidentiality
- Immaculate Attention To Detail
- On-Page SEO Optimization Knowledge & Experience
- Ability To Take & Integrate Feedback / Direction
- Experience With Google Docs, Trello, & Slack
- Experience With MarketMuse & Ahrefs A Plus
- Experience With Squarespace & Webflow A Plus
If you’re still here reading & believe you are a good fit, we’re over the moon excited to hear from you!
To begin your application visit: https://3ex.breezy.hr/p/823f8b47e1ae-prolific-editor-needed-for-fun-long-term-consistent-role-overseeing-multiple-web-properties