Our blog is looking for a writer with a knowledge of pop culture, experience writing lifestyle content, and great research skills to contribute gift guides and fashion guides.
The website’s main types of content are gift guides (ex. The Best Gifts for Dog Moms, The Best Gifts for Game of Thrones Fans) and How To Dress Like a TV Show Character articles (ex. How To Dress Like David Rose on a Budget).
A few of our most popular posts include:
- How to Dress like David Rose on a Budget
- 17 Gifts for The Office Super Fan
- How to Dress like the Girls from Euphoria
- Gifts Every Lord of the Rings Fan Will Love
You don’t have to have watched the shows or movies specifically, but should be able to do enough research to write for fans of the show.
The right person for this role will be able to take a topic and a list of product links and create a post that speaks to fans of the topic.
We’ll provide an outline including what sections to include as well as what products to include in the post.
The right candidate for this project:
- Is a native English speaker
- Has links to previously published content
- Can commit to one post per week (800-1000 words)
- Can write with a fun and conversational tone
- Can edit their own writing for grammar and other errors
- Has an interest in pop culture, television, movies, etc.
- Has excellent research skills and can write about topics they are not experts in
- Please fill out the application (link below) as thoroughly as you can.
- If you meet all of the requirements above, we’ll work together on a paid test post to explore if there is a good fit.