Are you passionate about podcasts, especially ones that improve people’s lives?
How would you like to help bring those shows to life?
Digital Freedom Productions is the premier podcast production company for coaches and entrepreneurs. We believe wholeheartedly in the work our clients do and the guidance they offer. We help our clients make their mark on the world by offering top-notch editing, standout show notes, and a podcast launch program that can’t be beat.
At Digital Freedom Productions, you will be part of a skilled group of audio editors, writers, transcriptionists, and launch specialists who collaborate on behalf of our awesome clients.
Our small, remote team works together from around the world to support the amazing impact our clients make every day. And we’re looking for other passionate people to join us!
Members of our team have customizable hours - so if you want to take on a few more projects one month and scale back the next, we can help make that happen.
Best of all, you can do this work wherever you are in the world. The only things you’ll need: a good WiFi connection, a laptop, and a great work ethic.
We regularly recruit writers and audio editors as our company grows. Check back soon or get in touch if you don’t see the job opening you want right now.
We are currently looking for talented writers to join our team.
Our writers are responsible for creating amazing show notes that convince listeners to tune in. Show notes should capture the essence of what an episode is teaching without giving all the biggest gems away.
Our show notes are written with a bit of flair and match the host’s voice and style. They also give a quick snapshot into the episode’s highlights. And they provide links to all the major people, books, websites, and other resources that are mentioned in the episode, so listeners can carry on learning if they really love what they’ve heard.
Above all, show notes should be one thing: enticing!
And of course, free of any big grammatical or spelling mistakes. :-)
If you’re a copywriter who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs share their message with the world, and you’re eager to take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
If this role sounds like it interests you, check out our other requirements:
- Stellar written communication skills - you have a great grasp of grammar, sentence structure, and can write engaging copy that makes people excited to learn more
- Attention to detail - you can confidently edit your own work, and you pay close attention while listening to pick up on any links, people, and resources our clients may mention
- Communicative teammate who will reply to emails and Slack messages in a timely and consistent manner
- Possess a great work ethic and be willing to help out teammates if needed
- Team player who is open to constructive criticism in order to improve
- Excellent time management skills to meet all deadlines (and work ahead, when possible)
- Experience with the backend of WordPress
- Ability to closely follow directions and willingness to follow SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Consistent, reliable access to internet to download and upload files
Ready to apply?
Record a 60 - 90 second video of yourself and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit to join the Digital Freedom Productions Team. We’d love to hear about your favorite podcast, why you love audio storytelling, or your writing experience.
Once you’re done, upload the video to the web (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox -- anywhere we can easily access it), fill out this form: https://forms.gle/CR6DB1MP6GwpXERSA and we will be in touch shortly to let you know if we’d like to get to know you better!