We’re looking for a writer who loves to write and has experience writing about Personal Finance, Money Management, Budgeting / Saving tips, Frugal living, Loans, Credit cards, Buy now pay later scheme, etc.
USD $0.03 / word paid via Paypal.
Our company manages a number of high-quality niche websites on a range of topics. We love online publishing and giving consumers unique and engaging content.
! IMPORTANT !
We are after native English speaking citizens of the United State of America. If you are, Canadian, Australian or from the UK, then we would possibly be interested as well. Please do not apply if you do not satisfy this requirement.
THE WORK INVOLVED
- Write articles with a minimum of 1000 words up to 3k+ words.
- All content is to be well researched and include relevant contextual outbound links when it makes sense to do so.
- Content MUST NOT be rehashed from existing content - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! We want you to apply your creativity and experience to create a unique and engaging article
- The topics for the content we want to target should be low competition, underserved topics.
- Articles are to be written in a professional tone with no fluff, and no keyword stuffing.
The types of content you may be asked to write include:
- do debit cards affect credit score?
- how long does a merchant have to charge a credit card
- can you cash someone else's check?
- do credit cards have routing numbers?
We don't like fluff at all, and we like to get straight to the point without beating around the bush. We want the reader to get the information they are looking for without having to wade through loads of unnecessary information that doesn't answer the question.
Examples of articles we are looking for:
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Born, raised and a citizen of USA, Canada, Australia, UK
- Is a native English speaker
- Can be flexible and does not miss deadlines
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Is tech-savvy (understands Google Docs, Google Drive, can take screenshots if necessary, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application within the following Google form: