Do you consider yourself an expert in musical gear and songwriting? Do you spend more time writing, recording, and performing music than you do with your family? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things music? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
I run a blog that’s mission is to help songwriters change the world one song at a time. I’m seeking an expert music writer who can help me expand the gear reviews portion of Song Production Pros.
This is an exciting opportunity to write about what you love most - making music! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll cover various topics, including the wider music and songwriting niche.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for playing music, this partnership will not work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? You get to make money from your passion, and you’ll also be working with someone as passionate as you who is driven to grow the site to huge heights. I’ll give you consistent and flexible work alongside world-class editorial tools and training to ensure you can produce the best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future for which I have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have writing samples within the music gear niche
- Pay per article, not by word: I don’t care about word count; I want the best article for the reader
- Outlines included with every writing brief: I will do the preliminary research and outline. All you need to do is add your expertise to the article
- Consistent workload: 1 article a week (3,000-4,000 words on average)
- Remote work and no micro-managing