Do you also consider yourself an editorial expert with a passion for the outdoors? Great! We’re looking for something a little more than expert though. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes grammar and spelling. We need someone who is scrutinizing every detail of this job ad and rolling their eyes at the questionable grammar choices.
Sound familiar? We need you!
Omega Unlimited is looking for a content editor for our portfolio of outdoor websites. As a content editor you will work with our team of writers to develop high quality content that our readers have come to enjoy and find very helpful for their needs.
While collaborating closely with our senior leadership, your job will be to manage the writers and a large part of the content creation processes.
So, what’s in it for you? We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks. We’ll give you everything you need to flourish in this role!
20 Hours per week (somewhat negotiable); possibly full-time in the future.
You’ll also get to be part of a growing company with numerous exciting projects for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Your English speaking/writing skills must be excellent.
- Content writing and editing knowledge is required.
- Must be EXTREMELY detail oriented and work with minimal supervision
- Competitive rates at $20-25 hour
- Consistent workload every week
- Be part of hiring new writers
- Flexible deadlines and clear processes
- Stable work as part of a focused team
If you feel you’re fit for this role, send your application through this form: https://forms.gle/JLvCKurkJtAbEbF19