Do you consider yourself an outdoor enthusiast? Do you love learning and writing about various outdoor topics? Do you know how to engage your readers and help them find solutions to their problems?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is David and our company runs several successful outdoor websites. We are looking for 3 - 5 outdoor writers to join our team.
As a writer, you will be expected to complete the assignments within the guidelines given. Article topics can vary but will mainly be informational, with occasional product reviews.
Other projects may be requested as the working relationship grows. Further revisions may be requested after work is submitted for review. We use Surfer SEO and Google docs for all assignments, so you must be willing to work with and use both for writing assignments.
Aside from being a great writer with experience in this niche - you must also be able to do the following:
- You must be able to do proper research
- You must be able to take constructive feedback and make changes to your work if necessary
- You will have consistent work (over 40 articles already lined up and more to follow), so you must be able to manage your time and your workload
- You must be able to follow our detailed writing guidelines properly
- You must be able to submit work on time
- You must be proficient in using Google Docs and Surfer SEO (or learn how to use this application)
- You must be able to use ClickUp (or learn how to use this application), as this is where we manage our workflow
- You must be able to receive payments in USD, via Wise or Paypal (Wise preferred)
- You must be able to write proficiently in native-level English
If you feel you’re fit for this role, send your application through this form: https://forms.gle/o4JjapUaeU7KDNJE8