My company OnlineCourseHost.com is looking for a full-time content writer and topic researcher.
This is for a long-term collaboration, this is a short term project, and we can provide you with a great work-life balance.
Our company is an online course platform, and our blog covers multiple topics related to the online course industry.
Here is the blog - https://instructor-academy.onlinecoursehost.com/
The blog is a mix of both answer posts with full in-depth ultimate-guide style guides.
The blog topics usually fall into the following categories:
- posts to help course creators in the course creation process - like how to record online courses, which material to use, etc.
- posts to help course creators market and sell their courses - digital marketing, best practices for sales, how to grow the creator customer base, etc.
- posts to help course creators decide which software products to use - platform comparisons, etc.
The job has two main responsibilities, the main one being to produce new blog posts on this topic.
But there are no expected word counts per post or anything, the goal is just to make the most useful articles possible.
The first few blog post subjects will be provided to you, but later we need you to also research and find new topics to write about.
So besides the writing skills, you also need to have some notions of content research, like how to do keyword research, know how to use SEO tools like Ubbersuggest or SEMRush, the google keyword planner, Google trends, etc.
This is a full-time position, so you wouldn't be working for other clients, only for us.
Here are the main conditions of this job:
- 20 days paid leave per year
- work remotely from home
- 7 hours a day from Monday to Friday
- flexible working schedule
- work according to your timezone
- no overtime
- $600 monthly salary
- no tracking software involved
You will be working with an experienced blogger directly, and you will be trained into becoming an expert in the online course industry.
Let me know if the job sounds interesting to you. If so, can you reply to this post with the following:
Please reply to this post with the following:
- where are you from originally
- which city do you live currently
- since when you have been blogging
- Can you send links to content that you wrote, on this topic or in other similar topics like for example digital marketing
- Please tell me why you think you would be a great fit for the job
- Can you tell me your expected yearly salary range
- let me know when can you start working full-time
- please add the word "cat", just for me to make sure that you read the post :-) I'm sorry for this little trick, it's just because we get a ton of automated replies, I hope you don't mind
Can you include also any questions you have?
Once we agree on the financials, we will have a quick chat on Google Meet, and then we will start.
Let me know what you think of the post, and I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Founder & Online Course Creator