We are looking for several writers on the wigs & hair niches.
TLDR: My name is Thomas, who is generous and has a passion for life. We are hiring another writer who can contribute content to our wig website. This position will start with 4 articles per month with room for growth if you can provide consistent, high-quality work.
- A native American English speaker.
- Must love hair and life, as well as have a strong interest in writing about the subject.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on somewhat complex topics such as Dread Detox, Lace Frontal, Remy Hair, etc., and make it easy for the audience in an understandable writing way.
- Can study our writing guidelines quickly and write articles that don't require much editing.
- If you have guest posts on other wig hair sites, please send me the link. (But please don't exceed 5 in case you have too many).
What you will get.
- 4 cents per word via PayPal. Payments are made every Monday, and we pay the processing fee so you will get 100% of what you owe.
- Not only can you make money from your passion, but you can almost write about any topic that interests you, as long as it is reasonable. As your opinion needs to be heard around the world.
- For long-term partners: detailed training and dedicated team support. You'll receive detailed training videos and documentation to take your writing a step further.
How to apply
Our recruitment process includes paid trial articles.
Additional questions and concerns will be answered during the screening, trial writing, and interview process. The first step is to fill out the application form and let us know you're interested!
After being shortlisted, you will be asked to generate a test article to determine suitability. This will be paid at the standard. If we find a lot of duplicate content using our checker tool (Copyscape), then we have the right to cancel the payment.
- You do not have to have the extensive written experience to apply. New writers who are willing to learn can also apply. Some of our top writers join us with no experience, but they love to write and are passionate about their interests.
- We only require content written to write; no page formatting or design is required.
- All content is ghostwritten, with no attribution.
Please note that response times may vary. We reach out to applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if you don't hear from us right away, don't think we'll stand you up. We don't. But the number of candidates we can contact on short notice is limited. There is a good chance we will come back to your application in a few weeks.
If your native language is not American English, please do not apply.
If you are still here and meet all of the above requirements, please submit your application to the email [email protected].
Please use the subject line: I am the wig writer you are looking for
To show your work and profile, provide the online URL, not the document. Do not attach any resume or PDF documents.
Please reply to the following：
- Your Name:
- Are you a native English speaker: Yes / No
- Your Country:
- Which city do you currently live in:
- Are you a newbie writer: Yes / No
- If No, how many years of experience do you have as a writer:
- Do you write some wig hair articles: Yes / No
- If Yes, provide links to some of your wig-related articles:
- What’s your rate per 1,000 words in USD:
- How many articles per week or number of words you can finish:
- Any other things you would like to add:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you and good luck!