We’re looking for a long-term freelance writer who can contribute regularly to our blog.
We expect you to learn quickly, be open to revisions and feedback and produce posts which require very little editing.
Applicants must be:
- A native English writer
- Have a US PayPal account
- Be detailed oriented
- Willing to conduct research on the topic
- Have excellent written communication skills
You do NOT need to have experience with the subject matter. However, you MUST have a strong willingness to research and learn about the topic.
- The majority of articles range between 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- You may be provided a detailed brief to follow, OR you may be asked to write an article based on a specific keyword or topic.
- Common article types include detailed buyer guides, troubleshooting guides, product reviews and comparisons
- All content must be original, actionable, informative and to the point. No Fluff!
- Articles can be submitted by Google Docs or Word (no web formatting or design is required).
- The rate is 7 cents per word.
- Articles will be approved before payment is made.
- Payment will be made through PayPal (US account only).
- Payment will be made the Monday AFTER the article was approved.
How to Apply:
- Apply by completing the form below with the following details:
- A paragraph on who you are and why you think you’d be a good match for this position.
- What kind of writing experience do you have?
- Are you available to write a test article immediately? If you are selected we’ll provide you with a template for a review article. You’ll be paid the full 7 cents a word for the test article.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re not a native speaker of American English.
We apologize in advance if you don’t hear back from us. Due to the high volume of applicants, we’ll only be able to get back to writers whom we feel may be a good fit.
Please follow the above instructions to ensure your application will be considered.