Hello, are you a writer with an interest in male self development - specifically helping men with "digital temptation" also known as the "nofap movement"?
We have a popular blog in the "nofap" space and we're looking for a long term, dedicated, and diligent writer to work with us on new articles.
To apply for this job, you need to:
- be a native English speaker
- be already curious and interested in self-development
- have some knowledge and personal experience around nofap / quit PMO
- have some prior knowledge around male energy and lifeforce
- know how to write engaging, interesting and readable articles
- be diligent, able to follow instructions, responsive, reliable and professional.
Please be aware, this is a professional role, you will be paid well and as such you will be expected to get work done on time, and to a very high standard each time.
You will also be expected to learn from our feedback and adjust your writing style as necessary.
Our business is growing, and we want a reliable, diligent and passionate writer to grow with us.
Specifically, we have a large set of articles (100+) we want to write, over the next year and further into the future, so if you're looking for long term, steady and interesting work, then this role could be for you.
Please be diligent and concise when replying to this job ad and answer a few questions for us:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What experience do you have with your nofap journey?
- Are you interested in self development?
- What is your rate per word for article writing?
- How many words can you commit to writing per week on average over the next 6 months?
Your response to this job ad is the start of the audition, to make sure you impress from the beginning. The chosen writer will have an amazing chance to write interesting articles, earn great money, and grow themselves personally and professionally with a team of like-minded friends and colleagues.