About Innovatic Media and Outforia:
We're Innovatic Media, a media company that runs a number of publishing websites. We're looking for a content researcher and writer who can help us expand our new outdoor publishing brand, Outforia.com, that just turned 1 year old. We're making a big push to ensure that the site has a bright and promising future, and you'll be a huge part of making that happen. Thanks to the quality of our publishing, Outforia has already been featured by leading publications and TV channels worldwide, including The Washington Post, ABC News, Forbes, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, The New York Post, El Mundo, CNBC, to name a few.
Do you consider yourself an outdoors enthusiast? Do you always make time to be close to nature and your favorite outdoor activities no matter how busy your life gets? Do you love writing engaging and down-to-earth articles and informational guides that people can't stop reading?
Are you looking to earn US dollars while working online from anywhere? To collaborate with a fun, flexible remote team run by a highly successful entrepreneur? If so, keep reading…
This opening is for a Content & Article Writer. If successful, you will learn the ins and outs of writing world-class content and collaborating with a superb editorial team, all the while being able to expand your knowledge of nature and the outdoors.
Sound interesting? Then read on!
If you are reading this, you probably..
..want to work remotely on kick-ass projects..
..are a self-motivated, eager learner who isn't willing to settle..
..and want to use technology to make a difference.
Hi, it's nice to meet you :)
I'm Carl, the founder of Outforia.com, a publishing brand bringing the beauty of nature to more people worldwide.
And I'd like YOU to be our next Content Writer. If you are interested in the following, of course…
Outforia.com is a rapidly growing publication with the mission to become the web’s best resource on all things nature & outdoors. We are passionate about the outdoors and love to go on nature adventures. We love to help people have fun and enjoy nature, while making sure it is still there for future generations.
We are looking to scale up our content production and will be publishing a lot of new articles and guides in the coming months. In order to make this happen, we’re going to be needing your help in doing research and writing informational articles for all things nature-related. Your job will consist of researching and writing only, as the backoffice team is in charge of uploading, formatting and publishing. You will also closely collaborate with our Editor-in-chief and editorial team, who will help direct the direction of the content and provide you with helpful instructions for each article so you know which direction to take.
- Excellent native-like control of writing in American English
- Expert researcher, you’re able to dig through the internet in-depth to learn all there is to know about the topic you’re covering
- You need to have at least 2+ years writing experience
- You’ll need to provide samples of your writing, preferably long-form informational content
- High attention to detail and precision
- Able to work well independently
- Great communicator and proactive
- Access to a reliable desktop/laptop computer with stable electricity and high-speed internet. Note: If you don’t have a computer please do not apply, you won’t be able to complete the tasks required from a smartphone/tablet.
Some of the tasks that you will be working on…
- Doing in-depth research on article subjects assigned to you, learning the ins and out of that particular topic from all possible angles and sources, so you’re able to provide exceptional value to readers
- Looking at competitors that have written av similar articles, breaking down what you liked and didn’t like about their content, and how we can make ours even better
- Writing the web’s very best long-form, in-depth articles about each topic assigned to you, making sure that we provide an exceptional amount of value, unmatched by any other competitor
- Detailed SOPs will be provided with everything you need to know to do these tasks well, myself and our Editor-in-Chief with 25+ years of editorial experience will also be able to assist you with one-on-one meetings and feedback throughout
Please review the following examples of articles we have produced, similar to the ones you'll be asked to research and write:
You are the ideal candidate if…
- You are highly organized, structured and detail-oriented
You are ambitious, self-disciplined, and prefer to be measured by results, not hours clocked
- You love the outdoors&nature or are interested in learning more about them.
- You enjoy working online and want to learn more about what goes into running websites and digital companies.
- You have been writing content for years and have mastered the skills needed to produce world-class long-form informational content.
- You are an excellent internet researcher and are not afraid to dig through research papers, websites, videos, and all kinds of information you are able to find online to learn more about the topic you’re going to write about.
Please note a very important detail when sending in your application: in the first question of the application "Do you have any questions about the job description?" you must answer with a single word "Papaya". This is the only acceptable answer in this field. Candidates that fail to answer with "Papaya" on this question will have their applications rejected. This is to ensure you are paying attention and to filter out candidates who can't be bothered to even read job descriptions before applying.
You'll of course have plenty of chances of asking questions on anything you may be wondering before we start.
Interested? Here is what to do next…
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
1. Copy and visit the following link in a new tab on your device: https://forms.gle/VircnSTkHtzjNYEx9
2. Fill out the form and submit
3. If you have any questions before applying, please don't hesitate to reach out by sending an email to [email protected]
4. If you sound like the person we're looking for, we'll let you know within 14 days so we can set up an interview over Zoom. Hope to talk to you soon.
Thank you for your applying. Let's do this!