Black rice, kale, stable glucose levels, lean body mass, turmeric, thyroid, adrenals.
If these things light you up, please read on. We are looking for talented medical ghostwriters for our site.
We'd like a great medical writer who can help us put out 2000+ word articles (some articles will be 1700 while others may be 3000).
Our potential candidates are:
- excellent medical writers
- native English speakers born and raised in the US or Canada
- able to capture Dr Christianson’s voice
- respectful of deadlines
- great at working with teams
- able to integrate provided SEO terms
- good researchers and able to find quality citations as needed
- word stylists who can craft copy into headers, subheaders, sidebars, bullet points, and lists
skilled at being conversational and natural in their prose
- capable of selecting and incorporating appropriate supportive imagery
Here are a few more specifics about the opportunity. For each assignment, we will provide:
- A style guide
- Dr. C's content guidelines
- A video with Dr. C discussing the topic (some articles will not have a video)
- A high-level outline
- Keyword phrases
- Links to include and explain
Our message is to be clear, simple, and easy to act on. Our writer writes as Dr. Christianson. Please see samples of his work on www.drchristianson.com and www.youtube.com/user/Alannmd
Our tone is compassionate and authoritative.
Our style is conversational. Think about having a close friend who is a doctor and is giving you the inside scoop.
Compensation: $150 for each article.
- Must be original and able to pass Copyscape
- Must not violate any copyright laws
To apply, please include previous work, ideally on health topics and with detailed formatting as mentioned. Also let us know why health, wellness, natural medicine are important to you.
PS. Culture fit matters to us.
We are an upbeat and fun team and we love making a difference in people's lives.