I'm Paul we are looking to hire another writer who can contribute to a brand new US facing motorcycle site. The position will start with 4 posts per month, with room to grow beyond this if you can deliver consistent quality work. Each blog post will be between 1000 - 3000 words per post.
We will be publishing informational posts and in-depth product review posts.
What we are looking for
- Writers who have experience with motorcycles and motorcycle gear.
- Preferably a native of the US - we are primarily US-facing.
- Able to do in-depth research on products for review.
- Able to deliver trustworthy advice and guidance to our readers on the latest gear.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on somewhat complex topics eg motorcycle insurance, HPI etc and present this to the reader in an understandable way.
Our budget is 0.05c per word.
You'll be assigned topics by myself and given a submission deadline. It's quite likely that in the first couple of weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once a writer gets into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
Note that we only require our writers to write the content, no web formatting or design is required.
Please apply via this form - https://forms.gle/AQfVhStdJ4tfwTT58
After shortlisting, you will be required to produce a test article to determine suitability. This will be paid at the standard rate.
Thanks and good luck!