We are looking for a content writer to help provide 40 pieces of content per month (or about 10 per week).
What We Will Provide:
- A Clear List of Assignments - We will share with you a Google Sheet that will have a list of all the assignments that are in the queue. We will add additional assignments every week so you can get ahead for the month.
- SEO Optimization Tool - For most assignments, you will have access to Topic, a content optimization platform to ensure adequate topical coverage when writing your article.
- Clear Examples - We'll share article templates and structures to help guide you on expectations. Video explanation of the content templates will also be provided.
- Flexibility - Write at your own pace.
What We Expect From You:
- Consistent delivery - While the schedule is flexible, we strongly prefer delivery of at least ten articles per week.
- Article length - Individual product reviews and articles will be approximately 1,000 to 1,500 words each. Buying guides will typically be about 2,000 to 3,000 words each. Some assignments may require more or fewer words depending on the topic.
- Content Grading - The SEO optimization tool, Topic, scores articles on particular word usage. About half of the assignments require you to hit a certain grade threshold.
- Topic Expertise - All the articles for this assignment will be in the men's grooming and style category. However, there is the opportunity to work in another category depending on skill and availability.
- Error-Free Writing - Your writing should be free of errors and proofread before submission. Grammarly is a must.
- WordPress Upload - Eventual uploading the content to WordPress for publication.
Other Administrative Details:
- Work less over time - As you get comfortable with the topic, expect to become more efficient in your writing to allow you to earn the same salary in a shorter time frame.
- Compensation - We pay on a per-word basis starting at $0.02 per word. Pay is negotiable, especially if you have relevant experience. Please share your best competitive price per word.
- Location Requirements - We will review applications from candidates around the world. Fluent or native English is a must. Preference is given to USA, Canada, and UK writers.
- Duration - This project is re-evaluated every month.
- Technical - You must be comfortable using Google Docs, Google Sheets, Grammarly, and content optimization tools.