Who Are We?
We're a blog in the female fashion/beauty niche that's looking for people who are just as infatuated with these topics as we are.
Most of our content is focused on giving our readers ideas for fashion inspiration, but we also dabble in beauty and talk about things like hairstyles/makeup.
Most of our posts as of now are list posts, meaning they are full of ideas for our readers to browse. For instance, "18 purses to use with a white shirt" or "12 cute skirts to wear with heels"
We do intend on eventually getting into beauty product reviews and other informational posts, but we're not there yet.
Who Are You (Hopefully)?
Someone obsessed with fashion and beauty. We feel it's important for you to love the topic for one simple reason, we are NOT fashionable and will be relying on your taste to appeal to the masses.
You don’t have to have tons of experience in writing to apply. New writers who are willing to learn are welcome to apply as well.
Requirements for qualified applicants:
- Excellent researcher
- Native American English Writer
- Willing to learn and adjust to constructive criticism
- Someone who wants a long-term relationship (It's cool if you're already married, we mean a professional relationship)
- Have availability to begin writing in the next few days
Who Are You Not?
- Someone who misses deadlines (If you do this, please don't apply)
- Someone who plagiarizes content (We run everything through various tools, this won't end well for you.)
- Someone who hates writing. (Why are you here?)
Things to Know About Us:
- We pay $0.04 per word
- We pay you on time, every single week, like clockwork through Paypal.
- We're 100% remote
- Our site currently gets 30-40k visitors monthly and we want to double that, quick!
- We respect you both as a writer and a person. You aren't just an "employee" to us, you're part of our team.
- We'll give you a consistent workload each week
- We aren't your babysitter (We assign work, you complete work on time, and everyone is happy)
- We have the backing of a larger company that's been around since 2014. In other words, the finances for this project are stable and it will be long-term for the right people.
- You'll like us. Really. Our employees enjoy their time here and have nothing but good things to say.