Our target audience are homeowners who want to learn some practical Metrics (capacity, weight, dimensions, wattage, power consumption) when buying or using an appliance.
- Fluff-free writing style with factual information (samples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLfLGt2WPb2wPt7FkHNOtcUklfvv7-qL2A_Z-OouSnY/edit
- Native speaker
It is a plus if you:
- Have some electrical experience (no need to be a Pro)
- Have A Science/Engineering Background of Education
- Familiar with SEO-driven Content
What We Provide:
- Content Briefs
- Table(s) that can be directly inserted in the article.
- a Dataset with all the products on the market to help you speed up the research (sometimes)
Benefits We Provide
- You will start with 5,000-10,000 words on a weekly basis after approval.
- $0.03-$0.07 per word. Flexible deadline.
You should have a PayPal or Payoneer account.
Submit your samples by Google Docs.
How to Apply?
- DO NOT apply via the ProBlogger form.
- Please contact us via [email protected]
- Keep in mind to enter "PickComfort Writing Application" in the "Subject" line. Otherwise, we might miss your email.
- Please provide at least 3 writing samples. Please provide the following information. (MUST HAVE)
Your Basic Information:
- Nationality and City you are in.
- Your desired rate per word
- What’s your education background
- Any other background related to this position(optional)
Which type(s) topics do you prefer:
#1 Amp/wattage/electricity topics (eg: how many watts does fridge use)
#2 non-electrical metrics(weight, dimensions, capacity) for appliance (eg: how much does a fridge weigh)
What Happens Next?
If accepted, we will provide two trial articles. If approved, we will pay the trial article at $0.03 per word. All writings MUST BE 100% original!