Main Topics (You can Choose Either One)
- Appliance troubleshooting guides.
- Practical electrical knowledge for appliances/generators
- Fluff-free writing style with factual information (samples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLfLGt2WPb2wPt7FkHNOtcUklfvv7-qL2A_Z-OouSnY/edit
- Native speaker
It is a plus if you:
- Are a Good Researcher
- Have some electrical experience (no need to be a Pro)
What We Provide:
- Content Briefs
Benefits We Provide
- You will start with 5,000-10,000 words on a weekly basis after approval.
- $0.03-$0.07 per word. Flexible deadline.
You should have a PayPal or Payoneer account.
Submit your samples by Google Docs.
How to Apply?
- DO NOT apply via the ProBlogger form.
- Please contact us via [email protected]
- Keep in mind to enter "PickComfort Writing Application" in the "Subject" line. Otherwise, we might miss your email.
- Please provide at least 3 writing samples. Please also provide the following information and answer the two questions. (MUST HAVE)
Your Basic Information:
- Nationality and City you are in.
- Your desired rate per word
- What’s your education background
- Any other info related to this position(optional)
#1 Which type(s) topics do you prefer:
- Generator/wattage/amps topics (eg: what size generator do i need)
- Appliance Troubleshooting Topics
#2 Are you a good researcher? Why?
What Happens Next?
If accepted, we will provide two trial articles. If approved, we will pay the trial article at $0.03 per word. All writings MUST BE 100% original!