Calling attention from hairstylists, cosmetologists, barbers, and all hair experts!
If you happen to know a lot about wigs and hair extensions and can share your thoughts with other girls who are looking for advice about their hair?
If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a native US writer who can help us to produce high-quality articles regarding African hairstyles, wigs, and hair extensions.
I am Jada, the project manager of this exciting project. Like many of you, I am also a blogger with six years of experience writing on a variety of topics.
Four years ago, one of my best friends who is an actress took me to a hair salon because she needed to find a wig for her new role. Since then I was hooked on the beauty of wigs and hair extensions. So much creativity, so beautiful, so life-changing!
We wanted this project to be an authority site sharing detailed and honest reviews of wigs, hair extensions, and accessories. We’ll also provide our readers with fact-based tips and knowledge that will help them get all those “wow, look at her hair” compliments with their wigs and hair add-ons.
Everything prepared, we are super excited to kick off this project. That’s why I’m here looking for 3 - 5 freelance writers to join our team for this ongoing project that’ll last for at least two years.
Still reading? Great! Here are our requirements:
- Native English writers from the U.S. only.
- Hairstylists and cosmetologists are preferred, hair experts are also welcome. Bottom line: you have the professional knowledge!
- Able to write engaging content in a conversational blogging style (you know what I mean, right?).
- Can deliver at least 10,000 words per month consistently. The more, the better. But quality is key!
- Good attitude, attention to detail, and other merits that A team player should have.
Feeling qualified? Awesome! Here are our offerings:
- Competitive rate from $0.05 per word, up to $0.1 per word (or even more, if you are really good).
- Guaranteed work for at least 18 months.
- Opportunity to test some wigs, hair extensions, and accessories. We’ll buy the products and deliver them to you.
- Working with a group of open-minded, friendly, and professional individuals.
Sounds good? Here’s how to get started: simply fill this form and I’ll contact you right away if you are a good fit.
Note: there are 13 questions in the form, which will take about 15 minutes to complete. I recommend you fill it on your computer.
In case you’re interested, here’s my recruitment process:
Step 1: You fill the application.
Step 2: I invite you to write a non-paid writing test in 150 words. Note: this is for filtering out unqualified candidates who don’t meet our writing standards.
Step 3: I invite you to write two paid test articles at $0.05 per word. The two articles are of different types and each has its own writing guidelines.
Step 4: We’ll have a Skype interview (don’t worry, it’s a casual one that will last for 15-20 minutes)
Step 5: Decision-making time. I’ll send you the final offer details.
Step 6: Team onboarding, and yeah, finally we’ll start working :)
If you have any other questions that I haven’t covered, feel free to contact me at [email protected] (note: applications sent to this email won’t be considered, use the form above).