Job Title: Long-Term Freelance SEO Focused Writer for DIY & Crafts Niche
CraftsPal is seeking a long-term freelance SEO-focused copywriter and blog writer with experience in DIY & Crafts niche. Our website sells DIY and Crafts supplies including but not limited to resin supplies, woodworking supplies, soap-making supplies, jewelry-making supplies, rug-making supplies, etc. We’re seeking a team member to create content that will suit the needs of our target audience.
As a writer, You’ll be responsible for delivering accurate and well-researched SEO copy that will engage our audience, rank well on Google and be both informative and engaging. You will receive regular content assignments from the manager. Article topics can vary but may include “How to” posts, “Best of” posts, advice/tips posts, product reviews, and also writing HARO pitches, etc. Other projects may be requested as the working relationship grows. Further revisions may be requested after work is submitted for review.
- Native English speaker.
- The ability to write at least 2 articles per week. These articles usually can range from 500 to 2000 words each, but on occasion may require more or less. More articles may be requested (but would not be mandatory) over time.
- Strong research skills.
- Can take SEO concerns into consideration when writing content.
- Basic product knowledge in the DIY & Crafts niche.
The ability to implement editor feedback into future writing.
- Can complete standard article requests within 3 days’ time.
- Can keep a consistent line of communication open with managers and editors.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Google Sheets
What We Provide
- We offer $.03 USD per word. Pay via PayPal.
You will be paid every week within 48 hours of submitting to us your invoice via Paypal. We can also pay right after each article until you are comfortable with weekly payments.
- Tools and training necessary for the success of your writing and content for CraftsPal.
- Long-term cooperation
- Flexible work schedule
Our recruitment process
- You submit application
- We will invite qualified candidates to do paid article test (1 test article, about 1,000 words, $0.03 per word)
- You submit the test articles on time (Up to two revisions)
- We will build a long-term partnership with those who pass the test.
How to apply
Start from the first step, submit your application here:
(please note that we only accept applications submitted here)