*Writers must be based in the U.S. or U.K. or a native English speaker.
We’re a marketing company providing quality content within the health and project management niches. Our sites are top-ranking in SERPs because we produce premium content. We hold our writers to extremely stringent quality standards.
We are looking for writers, template creators, and editors who are experienced in writing about technical topics (e.g., medications, supplements, medical devices, health conditions).
We provide informative articles based on sourced material as well as product descriptions and reviews, so you’ll need to be able to research and write authoritatively about a wide array of medical topics.
Our service is growing rapidly, so we can give you as much work as you want. Please do not apply to this position unless you are able to commit to working with us long-term.
What we’re looking for:
- A native English speaker from the United States or the UK. You do not necessarily have to be living there, but your English must be impeccable.
- You must have at least 3+ years of writing experience.
- You have an exceptional mastery of the English language.
- You can grasp complex concepts, make them understandable, and are comfortable writing engaging SEO-friendly content.
- You’re comfortable performing intensive research to create the best original articles out there.
- You can follow detailed guidelines and adapt to them quickly.
- You are familiar with and actively use tools such as Surfer SEO, Grammarly, Word Hippo, and Hemingway.
- You submit publish-ready, plagiarism-free first drafts that require minimal editing.
- You have experience working under tight deadlines, are communicative, and are prompt to respond.
- You can take on a workload of at least 5,000 words (two articles) per week after the onboarding period.
Why you should work for us:
- We offer competitive freelance rates - $50 to $100 per 1000 words, depending on quality and experience.
- We offer stable, consistent work every week as part of a high-performing team.
- We recognize talent and promote from within.
- You can create your own schedule and work from anywhere around the globe (just as long as the wifi is strong and we can reach you).
- No need to hustle for clients, chase payments, or pitch with no promise of pay.
Although we try to be as accommodating as possible with new staff to show them the ropes, we are not looking for writers who consistently submit content that requires heavy editing.
This position is not for:
- Writers who are uncomfortable writing about medical or technical topics.
- Writers who dislike working with SurferSEO.
- Writers who dislike working with explicit guidelines dictating tone, style, and formatting.
- Writers who are new to SEO writing.
- Writers who plagiarise from other sites.
If this sounds like your jam, follow the link below to complete our online application form. https://forms.gle/c6F8nFDFzQQAq7dX6
If you’re the right candidate, we will get in touch with you within 3 to 10 business days. If you don’t hear back from us, that means you weren’t selected.