NexusLink by Comtrend is looking for versatile writers who can create engaging online blog posts and professional technical articles (it will be ghostwritten, so you will not get a link/credit in the posts).
Topics you’ll cover include: Home Networking, Technology, Gaming, Streaming, and Internet Connectivity.
We are looking for flexible self-starters who can use research to create original and engaging content. We will start you off with thorough content briefs so that you can get a hang of what we are looking for, but ultimately, we are looking for a long-term writer who can take a content idea and run with it!
YOU’RE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Demonstrate a strong command of the English language;
- Have previous blogging or writing experience, WordPress is a plus;
- Are experienced with technology, gaming, or home networking (preferred);
- Can explain highly technical topics in a way that’s easy to understand;
- Are prepared to make edits as needed within deadline constraints;
- Have knowledge of SEO keyword research and integration (advantage);
- Know how to properly format online articles for scannability; and
- Have predictable availability, and communicate promptly.
CURRENT CONTENT NEEDS
- How-To Guides / Evergreen Content on Home Networking solutions. For example, “Enhance Your Home Network”, “What’s causing your online gaming lag and how to fix it”, “Home Improvement Tech Hacks and Tips”, etc. These posts should typically be around 1,000-2,500 words long. Bring your awesome research skills for these! We will specify the length of content before we start.
- Entertaining content that engages with our target audiences. Create consistent exciting blog posts that attract our various audience segments (Gamers, Streamers, DIYers, Internet Service Providers). Example content types include Industry News, “Top 5” lists, Expert Round-Up Articles, and Mythbuster articles. These will typically be 500-1,000 word-long posts.
- Technical article writing and Press Releases for a B2B audience. Craft informative and professional Articles/Press Releases highlighting company updates and upgraded hardware technology. Be able to tell a comprehensive story about how these updates relate to overall industry trends or tie into the company’s overarching narrative. These will typically be 500-1,000 word articles. Research skills and the ability to get to know our company’s product line are preferred.
If you're interested in writing about one or more of the content types listed above, fill out this application form.