Hello! I'm looking for a writer for a niche website with good English for long-term work on articles about funeral (funeral planning, cremation, burial, etiquette, coping with grief - everything; for example: what color roses for funeral, how long does cremation take, what to say at a celebration of life service).
Budget: $40 per 1000 words. Right now, I have 88 ready-to-go topics, and most likely there will be more. Most articles are 1500 words.
Ideally (but one of points is enough):
- You are comfortable with death. In the sense that you will not feel sad after the first 10 articles and leave.
- You've already written for funeral homes or niche funeral sites. Send links.
- You've dealt with funeral planning before.
- Your bid per 1000 words.
- How many articles you can write per month.
- Sample articles about funeral or somehow related topics. I won't read articles about social media or news, for example. But some content showing your research skills - why not. Links are preferred instead of .docx.