We are looking for a leather-making expert who wants to share their skills and passion for leather making with our audience.
Must be able to show niche expertise before hiring.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write and share their leather skills, including tips, tricks, how to's
- Content writing experience (does not have to be digital)
- Positive attitude and willingness to share your insider tips, tricks, strategies with our audience
- Must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise before hire
- Previous experience writing about this topic preferred (offline or online)
- Someone willing to put in the extra mile to build their own personal online authority (we give full attribution to our niche subject matter experts)
- Authentic images and experiences REALLY appreciated
Compensation will include:
- Rate per article written (if entirely written)
- We pay 2x a month on our self-serve writers portal for all approved articles.
What's it like to work with us!
- You'll be able to self-serve topics that you want to write about and submit articles that inspire you.
- There are plenty of resources (writers handbook), monthly newsletters, Slack channel where you can connect with editors to improve your writing.
- Rates are competitive and based on niche expertise -- we love new writers who are die-hard subject matter experts.
How to apply!
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag!)
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Include a rate per word if that's easier.
- Send relevant writing samples (if you don't have any, please tell me why).
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out! We love hiring new article writers who are really passionate about the topics they are writing on, so if you are new to online writing, don't hesitate to apply and tell me why you'd make a great leather-making expert!
Looking for 2 - 3 writers for this site, looking forward to reviewing your applications.
Some actual testimonials from our writers:
“You all make me happy... I have found my niche, and I am very blessed.”
“I love how you all allow personalization! And it gives me an excuse to do what I love, like wear makeup and drink beer haha.”
"I have just claimed my next article via the portal and will upload it for your review soon. I am sailing an ocean passage next week but will have something for you to review the following week. I always find this time perfect for getting some writing done so I will get busy preparing this next article whilst we travel south. I will be in touch."