We're looking for a digital marketing/writing/editorial/formatting freelancer with a background in writing and online marketing.
We are an SEO / PPC consulting shop that also owns / operates several publishing sites. We create content frequently and optimize sites for search engines for our own sites as well as client sites. To start, we have a new project related to WordPress formatting and we'd like to start with a single (paid) project and then may have more opportunities in the future if there's a fit.
Who you are:
- Responsive, organized, detail-oriented and a problem solver.
- Self-starter, can work independently and able to work on projects with little supervision or help.
- Writing experience is preferred, editorial experience is a plus and WordPress experience is a must!
Tasks you will be performing:
- Editing and proofreading articles written by our writers, and creating articles for our own sites as well as for client sites. If you're familiar with SEO, we'd encourage you to apply.
- Uploading posts into WordPress and formatting them properly. We're particularly looking for someone with image optimization experience.
- Work on email outreach for content pieces. Experience with link-building or digital pr is a plus.
- Other online marketing related tasks
We encourage anyone who has experience in at least one of the areas above to apply. When you reach out to us, please let us know your hourly rate and send over examples of projects you've worked on in the past.