Dear Business Journalist Community:
Our company needs an accomplished business journalist who is skilled at painting a vivid story through words and has the time to help us write our 8 blogs a month.
We need several bloggers and have already found 1
These people will become an integral part to our team since this is a longer term position and is one of the core components to our content strategy.
Many of the topics we will write on include:
- Buyer Personas
- Buyers Journey
- Marketing (sub categories of marketing)
- Automations & Artificial Intelligence
- Sales (sub categories of sales)
- Talent Acquisition/Human Resources
- Financing (banking)
- Venture Capital/Raising Funds
- Proper Company Structure (LLC, C-Corps, DBAs Etc)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Software and Tools (CRMS, Databases, Etc)
- International Business (culture, customs etc)
- Legal (partnership agreements etc)
Do you have a knack for telling stories? Do you love to inspire and educate people with your writing? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
We are looking for writers that can create content in blog form. You'll need at least 2 years of experience and provide previous work samples.
Ideally we're looking someone who has an interest or background in business too- but if not please let us know how much creativity and research skills you've got because those count just as highly when it comes down to getting published on our site!
We want you to apply only for what you feel you are strongest in, topic wise. Make sure you mention this when you submit your application and please include portfolio work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!