Hi, we are looking for freelance writers who can write blog posts about inventory management.
This will be an ongoing gig for multiple writers as we always need fresh content.
You would cover inventory management topics such as:
what is inventory forecasting, asset tracking, inventory management for the construction industry, how to reduce inventory, inventory forecasting methods, inventory analytics, tool tracking software, how to organize inventory for small business, inventory management process, how to track inventory, etc.
If you have experience writing about these topics please let us know.
The articles that we need are about 2,000 - 3,000 words long. The majority of the articles should be well-researched, informative “how-to” blog posts.
Ideal writers for our team:
- Are experienced in writing professionally about inventory management topics
- Are native English speakers with excellent writing skills
- Have a portfolio of the relevant published content
- Have a 5-6 day turnaround for articles
- Can write 1-2 articles per week
- Understand and use rich-formating (tables, images, quotes, bullet points, etc.)
- Can create research-based blog posts
- Please include links to the most relevant blog posts you’ve published (send us some samples).
- Also, please tell us your expertise: relevant topics you are most qualified to tackle.
- Please tell us your rates.
We are only looking for writers with experience in writing about inventory management topics.
We hope for a long term partnership!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via email ([email protected]) using the subject line "Inventory Management Writer – your name”.