What you’ll get:
- to be part of a friendly, remote team working together for 10+ years
- to work on a project that is actually *useful* and supportive for many people
informal atmosphere without extra stress; life is difficult enough IRL :)
- flexibility with deadlines and competitive pay
What we are looking for someone:
- with a great understanding of the online business world and the ecommerce space in particular, including launching a shop, growth strategies, marketing tactics for 2021, SEO, acquired traffic, social media advertising
- who’s got experience with conducting interviews
and is able to conduct research, including for interviews with online store owners and ecommerce platforms CEOs.
- has a passion for small businesses and the small guy
- is well versed with online marketing and SEO
- cares for the social good of humanity
- can write quickly and eloquently
- is a native English speaker
- has a good sense of humour
- is willing to jump on a monthly call with us for fun :)
- has articles published on established blogs on topics like ecommerce, online marketing, creator economy <- please include links.
When applying, please be sure to include:
- a brief intro
- links to at least three pieces of your published articles (a guide, a tutorial, an interview, or a case study) or attached samples
- your rate per 1,000 words, considering that we order in bulk (10k+ words per week if you have the capacity)
hourly fee for research and interviews over Skype / Zoom
Thanks a lot!
Please go ahead and apply online now: