A freelance to full-time role for an individual with excellent writing skills.
You will be looking to build a career in enterprise SEO through working with a company with an authoritative and well-established web presence.
If you're looking for freelance work only, this role is probably not worth applying for.
Property Solvers is a leading UK quick cash home buying company, regulated auctioneer and express sale estate agency that offers unique solutions based on our clients' specific needs.
We have spent several years building an authoritative website (www.propertysolvers.co.uk) and industry-leading organic presence.
What We're Looking For
The focus initially will be on working towards scaled content production in line with our editorial (SEO-focused) guidelines.
The ideal candidate will therefore be a first-class writer and content producer for UK audiences with a core understanding of key SEO principles.
Experience in producing useful infographics and complementary design elements for our content will also be a fundamental part of the role.
The role will then move towards a full time in-house SEO -with complete training - which will entail the following tasks:
- Research and develop engaging and relevant content topics that align with our target audience and industry trends
- Writing and editing high-quality, compelling, engaging and SEO-friendly copy for our website, blogs, social media platforms and other digital content
- Implement strategies to enhance the visibility and authority of the Property Solvers brand in search engine results
- Stay up-to-date with Google's Core algorithm updates and adapt internal SEO strategies accordingly to maintain and improve search rankings
- Deploy technical SEO principles and techniques, including but not limited to: site structure, site architecture, HTML / CSS, site speed optimisation, Schema Markup, structured data and mobile optimisation
- Manage our Digital PR strategy - press releases, media relations, interviews / mentions, news "hijacking"
- Managing our white hat link-building strategy - including outreaching, industry relationships, cross-promotion, collaboration
- Competitor analysis across our own and related sectors
- Explore and incorporate AI-driven tools and technologies to enhance and scale our SEO efforts
Improve user engagement / experience and conversion rate optimisation
- Optimise video content on our YouTube channel to improve visibility and rankings on the platform
- Collaboration with sales team to improve overall marketing and SEO strategies
- Continued development of email + mobile marketing strategy to attract and retain customers (audience building) through well-crafted marketing messages
Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Reporting and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective ROI
- Proven SEO writing and communication skills for a UK audience with a keen eye for detail (this will form a core part of the interviewing process)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in journalism marketing, business, communications or related field
- Experience in a SEO related role (in house or agency) preferred
- A keen industry in UK property and real estate
- Familiarity with SEO tools /analytics platforms such as Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Site Bulb, Surfer SEO, Page Optimiser Pro (and other industry-standard software)
- Knowledge of EEAT best practices
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate fresh content ideas
- Ability to manage editorial calendar and coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Competency in Google Search Console and GA4 (closely analyse traffic, monitor performance, and gather valuable SEO insights to make informed decisions / remarketing)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, passion, and a hunger to stay updated with SEO industry trends and best practices
- Knowledge of AI technologies and their applications in SEO
- This is a full time remote position during UK business hours
- The role will start on a contractual probational period before evolving into a full time role
We would look to work on a freelance basis with the aim of moving to a full-time role. We will discuss the salary before moving forward so that things are kept clear.
If you would like to remain as a freelance, this role wouldn't be for you.
How to Apply
If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a passion for good-quality writing / content, SEO and AI technology, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role to [email protected].