We're a 6-year old media company owning a portfolio of websites, which provide informative and commercial content about the Home Improvement niche. Our websites that attract over 1M readers every month.
We Are Looking For
Writers with practical experience in HVAC niche. Writing experience is also OK if you've complete 50+ articles.
- It has to be someone who currently lives in North America. Native English speaker only.
- Good at over 2,000 words long-form articles.
- Show logical expression with well-organized structure and brief writing style.
- The ability to in-deep search and analysis is far more important than language proficiency.
- Have a good knowledge of on-page SEO and the ability to write in an engaging and natural manner (old-fashioned SEO technique(keywords stacking) is not what we need)
Benefits We Provide
- This is a stable and long-term position.
- Our average writing task for one writer is 200 articles a year.
- You will start with 8,000-12,000 words on a weekly basis after approval.
- Competitive rates of $0.04-$0.08 per approved word.
- Bonuses for in-depth articles with extra research.
- Flexible deadline.
- You should have a PayPal or Payoneer or Upwork account.
- Submit your samples by Google Docs.
How to Apply?
- DO NOT apply via the ProBlogger form. Doing so is considered a voluntary waiver.
- Please contact us via [email protected].
- Please keep in mind to enter "PickComfort Writing Application" in the "Subject" line. Otherwise, we might miss your email.
- Please provide at least 3 writing samples. Submit using the Google Docs URL. Over 1,500 words long-term article on HVAC topic. Except Amazon Product Review.
- Please provide the following information and answer the questions. (MUST HAVE)
Your Basic Information:
- Which city are you in?
- Your desired rate per word
- Briefly describe your experience in the HVAC niches (work experience, practical experience, or even any experience of hiring a professional to get the job done).
- How much time do you need to write a 2,500-3,000 word article on an unfamiliar topic? (Including research time. )
- When there is no direct answer to our topic in Google Search Result Page, how do you get information and get answers?
What Happens Next?
If accepted, you will go through the following two rounds of tests.
- Round 1: Answer questions based on the reference we provide.
- Round 2: Two long-term trial articles. If approved, the rate for trial article is $0.03 per word. All writings MUST BE 100% original!