Authority Media is looking for talented and passionate writers with experience creating how-to content.
The selected candidate(s) will create written content for our new publication App Authority.
At App Authority, we create informational content answering key questions consumers have about the apps they use.
- Proven experience in consumer technology media – preferably two years or more
- Preferably, meaningful experience in creating how-to content.
- Attention to detail and keen research skills
- A knack for explaining complex things in simple terms
- A collaborative attitude and strong self-motivation
- SEO and keyword research and knowledge.
- Experience using WordPress
- Professional work manners and strong work ethics.
- Research, develop, and produce high-quality and authoritative content — from ideation to publication — in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
- Coordinate with Managing Editor on topics, schedules, and priorities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully remote job
- Steady work for the foreseeable future
- A target of at least 3,000-5,000 words per week
- Flexible work environment
- Potential for additional work, going up to full-time in the future (for the right candidate)
- Potential for additional work for our other publications (mobile, audio, personal computing, VR, and more)
- Part of an established media company owning multiple popular publications in the consumer electronics space.