tig Published: February 27, 2023
HARD REQUIREMENT: You must have intimate and deep knowledge about Hawaii, and be able to write from the perspective of someone who is local. This means you should have either lived in Hawaii or traveled to Hawaii 10+ times for extended periods of time. Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
- We are NOT looking for SEO writers - we are looking for EXCELLENT writers. We want a writer who is passionate about crafting engaging, insightful, relatable, and data-driven content.
- We DO want to hire a remote ghost content writer with experience creating engaging travel content about the island of O'ahu and the State of Hawai'i. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
- Your goal is to create content that connects with people looking to travel to Hawaii, ranks well in organic search, and brings in clicks and revenue to the website. You'll:
- Create engaging content specific to Hawaii and Hawaii-related travel topics
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
Submit your rate/cost per word in your application. Applications without this will be ignored.
Also include a bit about why you think you are a good fit, and why you are able to write from the perspective of a kama'aina.
If you do not know what that word means, you probably shouldn't apply.
This is a long-term project.