We are hiring writers with a track record of digital writing and an ability to produce well-written, well-researched articles.
Our company has a portfolio of websites in different niches, such as technology, beauty, etc.
We are hiring for the position of Content Writer.
You will work with a Content Strategist and also be provided with an article outline for each assignment.
You are responsible for educating yourself on the topic. A key skill needed is the ability to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience.
Communicating effectively with the Content Strategist to work through any questions or concerns is a key soft skill we look out for too.
If you join us, you will get your own author byline, Grammarly Premium, and perks like a monthly bonus.
As a team, we want everyone to grow together. You will get actionable feedback on your writing to help you improve. If you win, we win!
In our portfolio, we have websites that average a few million pageviews a month, so rest assured that you are joining an established team with good processes.
If you think you will be a great fit, prepend the word ‘present’ for your answer when asked, “Briefly explain why you are a great fit for this role.”, in the Application Form below.
“HARD SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Able to work with an outline and a style guide
- Able to write concisely that is easy to read on the web
- Able to break down technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Able to back up claims with authoritative sources
- Must be savvy enough to do appropriate research on topic
“SOFT SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Detail-oriented. Able to follow a set of written processes.
- Responsible. The writers set their own deadlines. It is their responsibility to adhere to them.
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Each article pays out a flat rate that ranges from $75 - $250.
An article payout is determined based on:
- the article’s difficulty level
- the number of research hours needed
- the writer’s rank
We don’t pay by word count. You write as little or as much as you deem sufficient for the topic. We do have a MAX word count limit as a soft checkpoint to know that you are not veering off-topic.
However, sampling from our current batch of writers, you can expect $0.062 - $0.12 per word.
There is also a monthly bonus of up to $300.
Payments are made immediately after the work is submitted and reviewed.
The entire payment scheme will be shared at the end of the interview.
Our current ranking system for writers:
- Junior Writer
- Senior Writer
They can choose to change to an Editor or Content Strategist track.
OUR WORK CULTURE:
- Mutual trust and respect
- No micro-management
- Open communication
- No abusive language and attitude are tolerated
How to Apply
Please click on the 'Apply' button below so you can be redirected to our Application Form.