Must have experience in one of the following: Forbes, Inc, Fortune, Entrepreneur, AdAge, BusinessInsider, FastCo, WSJ, Adweek, Money Magazine, Bloomberg, CIO, CMO - or will NOT be considered.
We are looking to hire a long-term writer who has a very seasoned writing background, this role will pay more than other writing roles. Looking for someone who can be more than a writer and a strategist on end-to-end content impact of writing. Looking to hire quickly and someone that can move at a fast pace. All work is paid, there is no unpaid work here. And pay will beat other writing jobs, because we are seeking the best writers we can find.
- Has written guest blogs in top websites like Forbes, fortune, entrepreneur, business insider, Moz, wall street journal, Tech crunch
- Experience of writing high quality blog that get accepted by editors
- Very strong at doing research on blog topic area given. Eg write me a piece on 10 top CMOs, write me about 5 best marketing campaigns of 2017
- Know what editors like and don't like from top publications
- Knowledge of the guest blogging process
- Has written on a wide variety of topics
- Very Basic Knowledge of marketing, tech industry
- Able to write in a positive tone or way that is perceived positive
- Able to adjust writing style based on feedback
- 5+ years writing experience
- Able to write very very high quality pieces, this is not for SEO or junk content to fill site.
- Format Blog Posts, in clear format with subtitles that is easy to read
- There is no link stuffing, or building articles around links. Or trying to sneak links in publication here.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Your previous experience and what makes you ideal for this opportunity
- Links to examples of relevant work you have previously had published.
- Your rate per word for written content.
- Do you write these piece yourself or are you agency?
- Have you guest blogged before? if so where and what are a few links