Do you consider yourself a Hemp and Cannabis expert?
Do you know the difference between THCA, Delta 9 THC, CBD & CBDA?
Do your friends regularly come to you as their first port of call for all things Cannabis and Hemp related? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We're looking for an expert cannabis writer who can help us expand our site through premium content and product reviews.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - Cannabis and Hemp!
Whether you're a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You'll be covering a wide range of topics, including the broader niche in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don't genuinely have a passion for cannabis, it's not going to work, I'm afraid.
This project's target audience is newbie CBD users right through to obsessive cannabis enthusiasts learning about the different types of compounds found in cannabis, associated gear, and everything in between.
Still reading? Great!
So, what's in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you'll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further.
We'll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you're able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You can expect free product samples for you to try and review. Including free products with the potential for gear like dab pens, rigs, vapes and so on!
You'll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience (experience making videos is a major plus too)
- Must have cannabis writing samples
- Must be a native English writer
- Must be based in the United States to receive product samples for testing
- Research and write between 5 to 10 articles each month (ranging from ~ 1500 to 3000 words each)
- Follow a provided SEO-optimized outline for each article
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing
- Use research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Knows how to use Google Docs, Grammarly, Email, Asana (+ SurferSEO as a plus, but we can teach you how to use it)
- Competitive freelance rates (Up to 7 cents per word)
- Free product samples for you to keep and enjoy
- Consistent workload every month (between 10,000 - 15,000 words per month)
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing remote team
Apply via the link below!