We are looking for talented writers to generate engaging and original content for our health and wellness e-commerce blog. Writers should have a background in, or passion for health, wellness, and supplements. Writers should be able to conduct in-depth research and cover topics in detail.
Writers will be asked to research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a writer, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding our readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice. Writers will be asked to present well-researched and fact-checked articles with links to all references.
Article lengths will range from 500-2000 plus words depending on the topic. We are looking for writers who can write 1-2 blog articles per week. A topic queue will be provided which will include targeted keywords and potential sources for data and statistics.
Please provide a writing sample of your work or provide a link to your portfolio to be considered for this position.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing and editing content on provided topics.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- For Professional writers, we may inquire about helping us:
- Publish and promote content.
- e.g. Promoting new posts using emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with health, wellness, and/or supplements
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, social media platforms, MS Office, and a basic understanding of SEO and SEO keywords.