Are you passionate about writing?
We’re a small business company that runs many blogs that reach millions of readers annually.
If you have expertise in handling different topics, then we need to talk.
What we're looking for
- We're looking to hire six long-term writers who can regularly contribute to our blog.
- It would be best if you have some experience working in or writing about different topics.
- You should be a fast learner and can comprehend our topics and requirements within a short time.
- You should be able to contribute 3 articles (total 5000 words) per week.
- You should be able to write original, well-researched entertaining, informative and actionable content. You should HATE fluffy, overwritten content that never gets to the point!
- You should have excellent written communication skills and the ability to work remotely. It would help if you are willing to listen to editor feedback and apply changes to articles where necessary.
- You must be a native English writer( US, and European English-speaking countries preferred.)
Benefits of writing for us
- Competitive freelance rates depending on your experience
- Get paid on time per project via Paypal
- Regular, ongoing writing work in an exciting niche
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
- Build your profile with full author credit and a bio on our website once you are successfully established
What you'll write about
- We cover a wide range of topics, from technical to daily life.
- Common types of articles include detailed guides, product reviews & comparisons, lists and tips, and answers to common questions.
- Each article will be between 1000-4000 words and needs to be well-researched. So you'll be able to sink your teeth into a topic.
- You'll be assigned topics and provided a detailed brief to follow so that you can focus on writing the most exciting, informative articles possible.
- Proper US spelling and grammar are mandatory.
- Note we only require our writers to write the content, no web formatting or design is required.
How to apply
Please answer a few simple questions and link to at least two samples of similar content you have published in your application.